Do one of these statements sound like you?
- Chronically tight shoulders with or without headaches
- Massage therapy only “lasts” a few days and the pain or tightness comes back
- Trouble sleeping from shoulder pain
- Too deep of a massage leaves you wrecked for days
- Hot flashes during sleep or just in the day
You may be interested in learning about something called “Visceral Manipulation”. It’s a massage therapy technique that only some RMT’s are able to provide
Visceral manipulation is an exciting emerging field in the hands-on treatment of the human body and it’s not as scary as you’d assume.
Despite the name, it positively affects and works with all of the body’s tissues.
We’re able to identify and gently release tissue and other organ restrictions to restore the proper function and movement of the organs.
This massage therapy technique is often the missing piece to help you recover from shoulder pain, constant back pain, and headaches.
It’s able to have a benefit for chronic pain, digestive issues (constipation and bloating), symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even reducing hot flashes during menopause.
It’s effective for chronic pain, movement issues, and injuries that are old or have surgery components to them.