If you’ve been involved in a car accident, you will have many questions.
A few questions you may have
- How do I get out of pain?
- Where do I find someone to help me?
- Do I have to pay – I can’t afford a bunch of massages right now
- I can’t afford to be off of work right now
A few answers we have
- Come to Sync Therapy. We can help you reduce your pain with massage therapy and we have a large referral network for other therapists that will be able to help you recover fast.
- Well, we can help! If you’re still not sure, give us a call and we can chat for free. We can also a free 30 minute in-person conversation to make sure we’re the right fit for you. If for some odd-reason that we’re not a right fit for each, we’ll direct you to the right person – honest.
- No! ICBC covers 100% of the costs for massage therapy. The only time you’d have to pay is if you want a massage that’s longer than 60 minutes. Other than that, there’s not up front or hidden charges
- We get it! It is pretty important to get in for a massage early and have a team around you to help you feel better
It can be very overwhelming – especially if you have never dealt with an accident before or filed a claim with ICBC. It can be tough and confusing, even for us!
ICBC made changes on April 1, 2019 and are scheduled to make a larger change coming May 2021. The changes are going to be client-centric, this means you get the care you deserve.
There’s more of an emphasis on your recovery, so you have easier access to massage therapy, active rehab (athletic therapy or kinesiology), physiotherapy, and chiropractic!
We can help you guide you during this often confusing process
Your massage therapist understands this process, can answer your questions, and help you recover along the way with massage.
Daryl, your RMT, isn’t just a massage therapist but he’s also an Athletic Therapist. So once you’re feeling better and need a plan to build strength back up, he already knows your situation and can help you there too – covered by ICBC as well.
If you’ve been in a car accident and have an ICBC active claim number, you are pre-approved for 12 Massage Therapy sessions.
After a motor vehicle accident (MVA) many people experience whiplash, headaches, neck, back, extremity and even chronic pain. You may also experience changes to their mental health.
If you were involved in an MVA and have reported the incident to ICBC, you have access to massage therapy which can help you feel better.
We do suggest that you use the ICBC approved services right away after an accident, it will improve your recovery time, so it’s important to book a massage
If after the 12 sessions you need continued care, we work with you and ICBC to ensure you get the care and attention you deserve until you’re at maximal recovery.
We’re conveniently located in Downtown Victoria at 10-920 Johnson. It’s at the intersection of Quadra and Johnson in the same building as Alert First aid
Find out more about your ICBC Massage Therapist, Daryl